Welcome to the Arlington Bass Club!

Site last updated: 01-29-19


This site is currently under construction and the information presented herein is subject to change without notice. For the latest information or any questions, please click the Facebook link below. Thank you for your patience and for visiting our site.





Looking to join a bass club? Want to fish with us? Need more information?
Check us out on Facebook






Next tournament:
Squaw Creek, Saturday February 9th 2019

  • Tourney hours:
    • 6:00 am to 3:00 pm.
    • Weigh-in is at 3:00 pm sharp, no exceptions!
  • Limit:
    • No size limit on spots and Kentuckies.
    • Daily bag limit for all species, per team: 5 black bass in any combination.






 
​​Top 3 results for our January tournament on Welsh

1st place:  Clay Garrett & Scott Dubee - 20.37 lbs
2nd place: James Heskins - 18.13 lbs
3rd place: Clarence Schwartz and Nathan - 16.83 lbs

Big Bass Winner - Scott Dubee - 5.26 lbs






Arlington Bass Club 2019 Schedule

We are trying to draw new members and so we are waiving membership dues for 2019 and have changed our format so come try us out! If you would like to know more please feel free to contact Kevin Atkison: 817-980-9866


January 12th: Welsh
Feburary 9th: Squaw
March 9th: Holbrook
April 13th: Hubbard Creek
May 1st: OH Ivie
June 8th: Ray Robert
July 13th: Eagle Mountain
August 10th: Bridgeport
September 14th: Richland Chambers
October 12th: Fairfield
November 9th: Bob Sandlin or Cypress



  • Tournaments are held on the second Saturday of the month.
  • Weigh-in is at 3:00 pm sharp for all tournaments (except our night tournament).
  • Entry fee is $50 per team with an 80% payout. The remaining 20% goes to our championship tournament.
  • $10 side pot for big bass, 100% payout.
  • No more than 2 people per team.
  • No more than 2 teams per boat.
  • Five fish limit per team.
  • Must fish at least five of the 2019 tournaments to qualify for the  2019 championship tournament.
  • Must pay before fishing.
  • Payout will be at the ramp.











2018 Angler Standings 

1 Dubee, Scott
2 Garrett, Clay
3 Rook, John
4 Atkison, Kevin
5 Montague, Joe
6 Philpot, Bryan
7 Thibodeaux, Shawn
8 Garrett, Brad
9 Dadarrio, Bill
10 Schwartz, Clarence
11 Flores, Augustine
12 Cook, Dennis
13 Dale, Danny
14 DeVaul, Bill
15 Buie, Brett
16 Buie, Chase

17 Dale, Scott
18 Ford, Charlie
19 Heemsbergen, Todd
20 LaHue, John
21 LaHue, Joyce
22 Love, Mona
23 Montes, Willie
24 Moore, Justin
25 Reynoso, Joe
26 Reynoso, Michael
27 Ronning, Gary
28 Sevar, Zac
29 Swiger, Bill
30 Venable, Joe
31 Vick, Gary